The Father's House as a California non-profit corporation and a recognized IRS 501.C.3 non-profit we can license individuals at three levels, a minister, a licensed minister, and an ordained minister.  We don't necessarily have all the pomp and circumstances that many denominations and Bible schools may offer but  if you are in place that you would benefit from being licensed for such as hospital or prison ministry we can help.  We will review your history or training and experience to determine your placement.  We are about activating you more than making you jump through too many burdensome hoops. We try to keep cost low and just enough to take of clerical and tracking expenses.  Click on the link to obtain more information.

I would like more information